Finding the Right Commercial Real Estate Financing
When you are getting ready to invest in a new property or development, you need to know that your financing will be able to provide you with both the financial reach you need and a repayment structure that works with your business cycle. That’s why we offer so many options for our clients, to make sure that every business is able to find a payment structure that works for them. Whether you are working on finding your next facilities or making an investment in assets that will help your company grow its wealth, JoVai Capital is here to help.
Our Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
- Conventional Loans: Amortizing, fixed-rate instruments with terms between 10 and 30 years are among the most popular and well-known solutions for purchases up to $100 million.
- CMBS Loans: Designed to provide interest savings for those who will be paying the loan for the full term, these loans have some prepayment penalties to balance their advantages.
- Bridge Loans: When you need time to renovate or to line up long-term funding, bridge loans provide lending for up to three years so you have room to move.
- SBA Loans: Designed to work for small businesses who need their own facilities, these amortizing fixed-rate loans have generous repayment terms.
- FHA and HUD Loans: Financing that is set aside for participants in these programs is available, and our associates can help you with access.
- Mezzanine and Equity Sponsorships: When lending will not quite close the gap on your financial needs, finding investors can mean finding the funds to finish your project.
- Construction Loans: Multi-stage loans that provide new funding at each important milestone are essential for construction projects.
- International Financing: For those competing in the global marketplace, access to investors with the net worth to make ventures competitive is essential.
Contact us today at (312) 778-6300 for a consultation or to start an application.